ProArt GeForce RTX 4070 Ti OC edition 12GB GDDR6X brings elegant and minimalist style to empower creator PC builds with full-scale GeForce RTX 40 Series performance.
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2760 MHz (OC mode)/ 2730 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 2.5-slot design: allows for greater build compatibility while maintaining premium cooling
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings last up to twice as long as conventional designs
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III profile Connect enables creators to seamlessly optimize system performance and cooling for every app
Compact. Creative. Power.
Blur the lines between imagination, the digital world, and reality. The ProArt GeForce RTX 4070 Ti packs the venerable Ada Lovelace architecture and potent cooling into a 2.5-slot frame, bringing immense creative power to compact builds and full-scale workstations.
Empower Your Creative Flow
The Ultimate Platform for Gamers and Creators Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series and DLSS 3
New Streaming Multiprocessors
- Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
- Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
- vs. brute-force rendering
Third-Gen RT Cores
- Up to 2x ray tracing performance
NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture
Realistic and Immersive Graphics
Dedicated Ray Tracing Cores
NVIDIA DLSS 3
NVIDIA Reflex low-latency platform
Built for Live Streaming
AI-Enhanced Voice and Video
NVIDIA Broadcast app
Fast-Track Your Creativity
Performance and Reliability
Game Ready and Studio Drivers
Axial-tech Upgrades A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 21% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.