Basic Return Policy
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date of your order placement (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website. Once an RMA is issued you have 10 days to return the product to us unless otherwise specified. RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have for other potential return opportunities. Note that we have no control over the manufacturer or other entities related to your product, and cannot guarantee their return policies.
- Except as provided for recipients of incorrect fulfillment by CORGITECH LLC, you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in new condition and in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy listed above, the purchase price minus applicable fees (shipping, handling, inspection, and restocking) will be credited to the purchaser for the original purchase by the website or company where the purchase was made in accordance with each website or company's specific refund policy. Please allow up to 14 days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse and undergo inspection. Note: Delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
- The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
- Items lost in transit due to failure by customer to properly adhere shipping label to box will be ineligible for refund and will be charged for shipping, packaging, and handling expenses for transit both to and from customer.
- Do not ship using any method other than the one provided. Do not ship to the address used to ship the product to you unless the label we provide has their address. Our fulfillment warehouses are distributed across the United States and they may not accept your package and it could be lost. CORGITECH LLC takes no responsibility for packages lost due to noncompliance to our policies.
Special Return Policies
Potentially Defective Products (DOA)
All Potentially Defective Product claims should be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider for evaluation and warranty support. Refer to the products' individual warranty policy for further information. CORGITECH LLC does not provide repair services or offer warranties for anything other than machines built and/or assembled by CORGITECH.
Please note that 99% of initially diagnosed "Potentially Defective Products" turn out to be configuration or compatibility issues and are not "Defective Products".
Items that are exceptionally fragile- Merchandise sensitive to vibration, electromagnetic radiation, temperature, or any other conditions that make them delicate, Monitors, Televisions, PC Cases containing glass, sensitive optoelectronic devices, computer products, and similarly breakable merchandise are not eligible for returns unless otherwise specified. Refer to product warranty or your product specific regional service center.
RMA Fee Schedule for Returned Items
Products returned new and, unopened in perfect condition with all packaging and item materials and manuals that can be resold as new are subject to a 10% fee and the cost of packaging, shipping and handling for transit both from and to CORGITECH LLC. Additionally, If packages are requested to be intercepted or are refused, the additional shipping cost incurred by CORGITECH LLC are also deducted from the return.
Products that have digital delivery are not returnable individually or if part of a product bundle. If a digital delivery product was part of a bundle, the bundle may still be returned with all non-digital components subject to the conditions stated above, however MSRP of the digital product will be deducted from the return.
Products sold as a bundle cannot be returned individually.
If it is deemed that Customer's attempted return violates CORGITECH LLC policies and nullifies their RMA, merchandise is shipped back to customer at their expense with the appropriate fee outlined in our policies. If customer refuses to accept the delivery of their property, they will still be charged for shipping anyway and the carrier will take custody of the package.
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned to you at your expense. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Returns Warehouse that may be incurred by CORGITECH LLC.. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the product back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs and fees to and from our Returns Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
If a package arrives that is visibly damaged, do not sign for it. Inform the Driver that you are refusing it because of it's condition and immediately notify us so we can reserve a replacement unit for you.
If you refuse a shipment that is undamaged and it is found to be in the same condition as when it was shipped, your refund will have the cost of shipping, packaging, handling, and a 10% restocking fee subtracted from your refund. You cannot refuse a package after signing for it. You will need a RMA.
If the carrier leaves the parcel without you signing for it and it the contents are damaged, please immediately take pictures of the package on each side (6 in total) as well as photos of the damaged merchandise. Notify us immediately and do not dispose of any of the packing materials so we can submit a claim. Once the carrier has performed their inspection we will offer a refund, a replacement, or a substitution depending on your preference and availability.
If the shipping box is undamaged but the contents are damaged, we ask that you immediately take pictures of each side of the box, the packing materials, and the damage of the merchandise.
If you want to return your package, note that return shipping will be at the customer's expense and the label will be provided by CORGITECH LLC with the shipping service of our choice. Packages that arrive damaged due to failure to properly pack and prepare their return will have their package denied and sent back to the customer at their expense.
If a customer files for a RMA and upon arrival and inspection by CORGITECH LLC it is found that the customer misrepresented the condition of the item (we receive an opened or damaged item) we will offer you a refund based on the resale value we determine from the item condition. If a product arrives in a state that we determine to be unsatisfactory for resale. We will send it back to you at your expense with an additional 20% inspection and handling fee. We can provide you with resources to find a third party to repair your item. You can request the item be repackaged for an additional fee dependent on packing material requirements. You will not receive a refund.
Do not send a package back without a RMA, we will not process your refund without it. Do not use a shipping method other than the one we provide you with. Our fulfillment warehouses are distributed across the United States and they may not accept your package and it could be lost. CORGITECH LLC takes no responsibility for packages lost due to noncompliance to our policies.
If the serial number of the purchase you made does not match the item you sent back, you will not receive a refund. We will return it to you at your expense with an addition 30% handling and inspection fee calculated by the price paid during your order.
All returns, unless CORGITECH LLC grants Customer an exception to fee policy, will be subject to a restocking fee and shipping charges. No refunds will be paid out until packages are received, inspected, and granted approval.
All returns must include the following:
Original packaging (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.) Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status. Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) written on the shipping label. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip until you have waived your eligibility for a return (opened box/broken seal). The return must be complete and include all accessories (brackets, mounts, screws, cables, etc.) Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.) The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
We reserve the right to notify customers and cancel the sale for any reason. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure.
We try our best to maintain accurate product data, stock keeping, and content. We are not responsible for any typographical errors, inaccuracies, incorrect or missing product images.
Bulk and Special orders placed on behalf of our customer are noncancellable and require full payment in advance. Due to the chip shortage, this can mean your order may not be delivered for months. Before we place the order, we will inform you of the estimates provided by the manufacturer and will push for priority allocation but we cannot guarantee any lead times. If the manufacturer informs us that they cannot fulfill your order, we will refund you in full.
Returns and adjustments to methods of payment may take 10-14 business days after the return is authorized. Returned product must have an RMA number written on the shipping label.
All products must be returned with all original manufacturer boxes with the UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RMA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
Customer is responsible for shipping charges to CORGITECH LLC's distribution center for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement via the carrier used by CORGITECH to ship the product to you. Products exchanged or replaced due to the wrong item being sent by CORGITECH LLC to Customer, will be shipped at CORGITECH LLC's expense, using a carrier chosen by CORGITECH LLC.
Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement due to carelessness, insufficient packaging materials, or inappropriate packaging materials. CORGITECH recommends doubled walled cardboard boxes using at least 2 inches of padding between the item and the walls of the box on each side with the product fully immobilized in the box. Should they be in good condition, and can safely make the journey back to a CORGITECH LLC Warehouse, you may use the materials provided by CORGITECH LLC for use that was included in the shipment to you.
Note: Our Restocking fees are not meant to penalize you, When products are returned they are sent to our Return Warehouse for inspection and entry back into our system and in most cases subsequently shipped back to the distributor or manufacturer. We have to pay for the shipping to the vendor we ordered from and a restocking fee generally set at 15-20%. When inventory allows, we will ship the item back to one of our warehouses rather than returning it to the vendor and you'll only have shipping and a 5% fee to cover the packaging and handling deducted from your refund. We pass along these fees so that we don't have to raise prices.
Why you need an RMA
An RMA gives the returns warehouse a way of associating your package with your order and once they've inspected the merchandise for damage and matched the serial number with the one shipped to you, we then receive a notification and can issue your refund based on the information they provide. If the warehouse has no number to enter, they have no way of easily associating the relationship between the order, what you are returning, and the serial recorded by Corgitech. Our logistics partners refuse to further process and inspect anything that doesn't have a RMA and they just return to sender which you would be billed for.