StarTech USB3HDCAP USB 3.0 HD Capture Device
Record lossless video at 60 FPS ensuring every frame of content is saved, unlike 30-frame-per-second capture devices that only catch half the action. 60 FPS exactly matches the output of most computer video cards, which is great for recording the output from your PC, server, or POS station when creating software training and tutorial videos.H.264 encoding for wide device compatibility
The included software encodes in H.264, the most widely adopted video codec in the world, ensuring your video captures will be compatible with almost any device platform such as PC, Mac®, iOS® and Android™ with no editing or converting required. H.264 is also widely supported by most software titles including Adobe Premiere® and Windows Media® Encoder. Plus, the software not only lets you capture and export videos, but it also lets you take screenshots, schedule recordings and instantly stream your video source over the Internet using online services such as Twitch.
This USB capture card is capable of capturing lossless raw video making it compatible with Microsoft® DirectShow. With raw video capture you can record video using your preferred third party DirectShow software such as Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).Flexible Input Solutions for Convenient Compatibility
With multiple A/V input options you can capture from a wide variety of sources including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and component. You can also use this capture card with A/V adapters to record other video sources such as SDI using our SDI to HDMI converter (SDI2HD). Support for a variety of A/V devices is ideal for archiving analog video footage into a digital database.
The device also includes easy-to-use software that's compatible with NTSC and PAL systems, making it a must for professional video archiving applications where source media can change from project to project.
The USB3HDCAP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- A computer that supports USB 3.0 or higher is required. This product will not work with USB 2.0 or 1.1 controllers.
- Will not record digitally encrypted content.
- Not compatible with ASmedia, or Etron USB 3.0 host controllers. If your system has one of these non-supported controllers you can alternatively add a PCI-express USB 3.0 controller card such as the StarTech.com PEXUSB3S4V, PEXUSB3S400 or PEXUSB3S4.
Computer System Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32/64-bit)
- CPU: i3 Dual Core 2.8GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB
- USB 3.0 host controller (Confirmed support with: Intel, Renesas (NEC), VIA, AMD, Fresco FL1100)
- NTSC and PAL systems supported
- Supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratio
- Supports 2-channel stereo audio (HDMI / RCA)
- Record from virtually any device, with support for HDMI, DVI, VGA, and Component video input sources
- Seamless picture quality with USB 3.0 bandwidth enabling you to capture 1080p video at 60fps