Seagate ST10000NM0086 10 TB Hard Drive - 3.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600)
Imagine 9PB in a 42U Rack
The Seagate® 10TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium) is engineered to lower the total cost of ownership in today's large-scale data centers. You can build maximum-density storage solutions that scale to meet your future capacity needs-while slashing your TCO.
Built for Speed-Right Where It's Needed
The Seagate 10TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium) lets you turbocharge data transfers with dependably fast read/write performance. Meet your workload requirements while minimizing your data center footprint. Manage increasing volumes of data in cloud data centers much faster thanks to advanced write caching algorithms.
Minimal TCO. Maximum MTBF.
With a 5-year limited warranty and the lowest power consumption in its class, the Seagate 10TB Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD (Helium) helps you shrink power and cooling costs. Dramatically reduce IOPS/watt while improving rack density thanks to lowest-in-class drive weight.
Designed for Reliability
A host of engineering innovations ensures a better hermetically sealed-and so much more dependable-drive. Premium materials, including a wrought-aluminum base, gas-impermeable enclosure, and wide-weld sealed drive design ensure maximum reliability. Humidity sensor and corrosion protection offer increased resistance to harsh environments. For industry-best data security, these drives even offer Secure Download & Diagnostics (SD&D), Seagate Secure Self-Encrypted Drive (SED) and FIPS support.
- 10TB drives1 deliver up to 25% more petabytes per rack
- Advanced Write Caching feature for 20% boost in random write performance over last-generation HDDs
- Reduced TCO thanks to reduced power and cooling costs and lower weight
- Integrates easily in hyperscale and high-density data center applications with both SATA and SAS interfaces
- 24�7 data availability backed by a 2.5M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty
- Robust wide-weld sealed drive design and field-proven technology for long-term reliability
- Protect data where it lives-on the drive-with Seagate Secure® Self-Encrypted Drive technology