Samsung 860 EVO MZ-76E2T0E 2 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA-600)
At a Glance
Designed for everyday computing, the Samsung 860 EVO is powered by our latest V-NAND technology and a robust algorithm-based Samsung controller to handle the workloads of mainstream PCs and laptops. Get fast, enduring performance with exceptional reliability and expanded compatibility.
This model is packaged in a simple white box to support the needs of our solution providers.
- Featuring Samsung's latest 64-layer V-NAND technology to handle the workloads of mainstream PCs and laptops
- Refined everyday computing for business professionals
- Available in 2.5" SATA III, mSATA and M.2 form factors to fit your needs
- Reliable endurance with an industry warranty up to 2,400 Total Bytes Written (TBW) for 5 years
Samsung V-NAND Technology
Samsung's V-NAND flash memory helps to overcome the limitations of conventional planar NAND architecture. It stacks 64 cell layers vertically over one another rather than trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space, in order to provide high density and performance with a small footprint.
Fast Read/Write Performance
The 860 PRO performs at sequential write speeds up to 520 MB/s and sequential read speeds up to 550 MB/s with a robust a robust algorithm-based Samsung MJX controller (up to 1 GHz).
With an industry warranty offering up to 2,400 Total Bytes Written (TBW) for 5 years, and our V-NAND flash's higher endurance compared to conventional planar type NAND flash, our 860 PRO SSDs can consistently meet the needs of high-end use and heavy workloads with ease, such as safely storing and rendering 4K videos and 3D data.
Experience fast, fluid communication with your host system. The robust algorithm-based MJX controller generates high speeds, and the improved queued TRIM helps to enhance Linux compatibility.
Robust SSD Management Software
Samsung Magician software is designed to help you manage your SSD with a simple and intuitive user interface. Get notifications when new firmware is released, and easily install updates for enhanced performance, stability and compatibility. And you can check your drive's sequential and random read/write speeds to benchmark performance.
SSD Data Security
The drive includes an AES-256-bit hardware-based, full disk encryption engine that secures your data without sacrificing performance and is compliant with TCG/Opal and IEEE1667.
100% Samsung Components
Enjoy end to end full integration with 100% Samsung Components, from the MJX Controller to V-NAND technology.
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 2 TB capacity
- 256-bit encryption protects your PC from hackers and thieves by encoding all your data
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 520 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance