Advantech CIRCUIT MODULE, 16-ch MPEG-4 Video Card w- SDK
DVP-7020BE is 16 channel input, PCI-bus video capture card. It supports up to 16 channel input by share-frame technology and captures up to D1 resolution at 120/100 frames per second. DVP-7020BE supports NTSC/PAL composite video input through BNC connectors and digitizes the data to PC through PCI bus. The DVP-7020BE can be used for video capture application or video surveillance, comes with SDK support for software encoding and capture functions.
- Supports Watchdog funtion
- SDK supports Windows XP/XPe/Windows 2000 with VC++ sample codes
- Conexant fusion 878A video capture chips on board
- 30/25 fps (NTSC/PAL) or 120/100 fps (NTSC/PAL) at D1 resolution for recording and display
- Able to mix DVP-7010BE with DVP-7020BE card stacks for up to 24 channels per PC
- 4 or 16 channel composite inputs with MPEG-4 compression